Lunch & Networking with CSSHRM
Crystal Jonas on Emotional Intelligence
Summary: Emotional Intelligence: Your #1 Success Factor
Bottom line: Scientists have PROVEN that the higher your EQ (that’s Emotional Intelligence, kinda like people skills, only even more powerful and important) the more you easily earn:
Drawing from cutting-edge research on emotional intelligence, positive psychology and neuroscience, this program shows you how to be quickly aware of your attention, attitudes and actions so that you can quickly adapt and adjust to bring about the best possible outcome. You’ll be more aware of how your thoughts and words impact yourself and those around you, and your own and others’ ability to be positive, productive and profitable.
This program reveals:
- The tiny amount of info on which you are judged, many overlook this credibility killer
- What respected and well-liked people know about emotional mastery — it’s easy to learn
- A powerful tip to recover from a really bad day — guaranteed to help you bounce back fast
- The key to being the kind of person others enjoy being around (Amazingly, this has zip to do with being popular and talkative!)
- A tip technique for getting better, quicker results with less effort (HINT: It’s why wildly successful people work half as much with twice as much to show for it!)
Speaker Info: Crystal Jonas
Seven-time published author and award-winning and international speaker Crystal Jonas inspires individuals and organizations to be positive, productive and profitable. A former Assistant Professor at the US Air Force Academy, where she was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for curriculum design and delivery, and seminar leader with National Seminars Group, where she was awarded “Speaker of the Year” Crystal has been teaching, speaking and consulting since 1991, and travels the US and the world delivering programs to help people inspire themselves and others to elevate their attitudes and actions so they can do meaningful work and make the world a better place. Since March of 2003, Crystal has delivered an average of 120 seminars a year.
Social Media conversation tags: #emotionalIntelligence, #workforceLearning, #PPATD-CSSHRM
Refund Policy: Refunds will be issued up to 5 days before an event, meeting, or webinar. We are unable to issue refunds later than that date.